-
April 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Your name is about to take over the whole board, i see 9 post in a row with your name on them. lol!!
GET A LIFE!!!
Just messing with you dude, if anybody needs a life it's me!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hehe...there's been a few times I was the only name on the front page [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
When it's dead around here(like now) ive had my name posted all over.
I get bored and reply to anything that cathes my eye.
-
April 10th, 2004, 11:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Leave him alone, when he reaches 4000 posts he explodes. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2004, 12:01 AM
#5
Inactive Member
He's gonna blow any day now. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2004, 12:08 AM
#6
Inactive Member
HAHHAHA,I can remember when Chaser's name was on every topic on the first page! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2004, 12:10 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I've had it a few times the only name. whats hard is trying to do that on the white board!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks